BAKERWOMAN

Friday, February 10, 2006

BLOGGING

Yesterday, I deleted my cookies. Duh! Do you know how much work it is to recover your own blog? Of course you don't, nobody else is that stupid.

I typed out a big old long comment on my daughter's blog then couldn't post it.

I got a hair cut last night. It is a little shorter than I normally wear it. The lady who cut it was about my age and knew what she was doing. It actually looks great. It's about the only haircut I have ever been pleased with. My husband actually told me that my hair looked great and believe me, he very seldom comments on my hair!

Anyway, I'm getting to work. As of Monday, I have a week's vacation. Happy Day! I'll actually have something to blog about!

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Did you sleep on that nice head of hair. Is it all nicely matted now?

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Hm. It says 0 comments, yet here is my comment from yesterday. You been cookie blasting again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home