BAKERWOMAN

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hillary

Ol Hoss blogged about Hillary yesterday. Now, I stood up for that Old Girl when she was trying to work up a health insurance program. I didn't like the jokes about her aggessiveness (I had a boss for 24 years who was the old school chauvinist as far as where women belong).

I liked her ambition. I liked her right up until she didn't divorce Bill. Bill is a really smart man. I can't figure out why, when he was being grilled about Monica Lewinsky that he just didn't say that it was nobody's business. It really wasn't any of the public's business. But, the idiot had to tell us that it was not true, thereby, making a big old liar out of himself.

As for the other participants in this huge scandal, who gives a rat's ass? Why do we let our government spend money on an investigation on whether or not we have a president who can't keep his pecker in his pants? We have had plenty of those kinds of presidents. Does anyone remember Thomas Jefferson or John F. Kennedy? Who cares? I just want them to do the best job they can for the people they work for (us). Let's spend our money to find out who defrauds the government and takes bribes and grafts (probably most of them).

Anyway, I wouldn't vote for Hillary or read either her's or Bill's book. I prefer non-fiction.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I loved the Letterman (or Leno?) comment: "And then on Page 2 the trouble starts."

I agree with you, kid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home