BAKERWOMAN

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

EXERCISING

Well, my doctor said I don't need any more physical therapy. I am now stable. Bullshit! I've been on the stationery bike and treadmill for two nights now. I will not be satisfied with the way I am.

There is nothing worse anyone call tell this old broad than that she can't do something. It goes against my grain. Just ask my husband!

I raised two kids married to a drunk who couldn't work. I've canned vegetables, made clothes and changed the plugs in my car. I can do plumbing and plane a door. I bet I can get back more movement in this leg if I put my mind to it. I certainly intend to try.

Well, that's enough spouting off. Talk to you later.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Good thinking, Baker. You're going to will yourself well.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home