BAKERWOMAN

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

ANNIVERSARY

Today is Old Hoss's First Anniversary as a blogger. As my daughter says "any reason is a good reason to eat cake". I guess I'll have to stop on the way home and get one of the frozen Pepperidge Farms as I have become very lazy in the baking area since Christmas cookie day.

It's almost time to go home from work. I don't know about other people but some nights I hate to go home to cook dinner so much that I would rather stay and work overtime. I started cooking all the meals in our family when I was about eleven and then went into cooking for my own family when I married. At even just one meal per day, that comes to 20,440 meals I have prepared. If you add on an extra meal two days a week, I don't even want to add it up.

This is what you young girls have to look forward to. Cooking, laundry and cleaning plus holding down a full-time job. Isn't life grand?

Oh well, at least I'm still healthy enough to do and for that I am thankful. Talk to you later.

2 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I saw that, Baker person. See my word of the day tomorrow to make you feel better. I guarantee it.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Hey, old hoss didn't comment on my blog and he commented on yours. NO FAIR!

Do you ever wonder how many loads of laundry you've done or how many toys you've picked up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home