BAKERWOMAN

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

POEM

I'm not entering the lipo contest but I do like to write poems. Here goes.

Dear Morning Rave:

I need to win some liposuction
so I may have a butt reduction

My belly has become so round
it gurgles up in sur-round sound

In my mirror is no chin
it made itself a little twin

My arms are flabby, thighs are dimpled
I'd really rather have some pimples

As long as I am going to rant
I'd rather have a whole transplant

Just put my brain in some hot Babe
It's youth and beauty that I crave

When "Star" material I then make
I'll share my pile with Hosstail Snake!

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Caro said...

You forgot the hairs on your chinny chin chin. Just kidding.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

And the winner and still champion is: BAKERWOMAN!!.

(Please send my half of the suckage to my home address.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home