BAKERWOMAN

Monday, November 21, 2005

GRANDPA

Granpa is about busting his buttons with pride (not to mention 50 extra pounds). Our oldest grandson had to write a report about a person who has impacted his life. I too, was very proud until I heard what his first paragraph was about:

When he was learning to talk Grandpa was determined to teach him his first word. The word he wanted to teach was "Booger". Now at the time, we thought it was hysterical. It loses something, though, when you know that my Grandson's whole sixth grade class and the teacher are reading this. The rest of the report was complimentary but I'm sure the first paragraph defined Grandpa in everyone's mind. My grandson's teacher told him that his report was quite funny! Talk about understatement.

Grandpa always used to get a big chuckle over getting the grandkids to do a huge burp at the table! I've sat there saying things like "This is only funny at home. If we do this in front of other people, they will not like us! This is not polite." Talk about being the bad guy!

I guess that boys will be boys and so will men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home