BAKERWOMAN

Sunday, November 20, 2005

MR. HOSS

Mr. Maudlin's wife passed away. He put her obituary on his blog. Anyone who read's his blog has seen the occasional comments about his wife. I have pictured them together in their apartment with him reading her his blog and comments and have pictured her as a beautiful lady with a wonderful smile on her face as he reads. From his blog, it seems that they had a wonderful marriage.

Even though I have never met Mr. Maudlin, he feels like a friend to me. There are 145 comments on his blog so I thinks everyone else feels the same way. By extension, I'm sure we are all feeling very sad about his wife.
What an incredible thing this is that he has so touched us all with his words.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Caro said...

I miss checking for his comments in the morning. It's always fun to read what he will say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home