BAKERWOMAN

Friday, November 11, 2005

DAUGHTER NUMBER TWO

This kid (now a woman) has always had what some considered an inappropriate sense of humor. She was my sunshine baby and even though I didn't always understand the humor she could see in everything, she was such a joy. In some ways, she used humor to cover hurt. She has sure turned out to be a great Mom and wonderful human being.

Last night I was depressed and even though she is upset also, she managed to make me laugh. While asking about the progress of my physical therapy, I said my right leg is now a little longer than my left. She coined me a new nickname: "BEVENSTEIN". Isn't it great? I love it. I'll talk to everyone later.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Gee, I have the same affliction. I had to get shoe inserts. I wonder if there is a blog piece in it? Race you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home