BAKERWOMAN

Thursday, November 10, 2005

LIFE IS A RUSH

Well, the season has started! I had my first night of overtime. Things will only get worse from now on. The great news is my bookkeeping is all caught up and in perfect order. Yahoo!

I've had a terrible time sleeping this week. My youngest Grandson seems to be showing some signs of something called Stims (a mild form of autism). I'm hoping the powers that be are dead wrong. I think he is the most beautiful, brightest little guy that you have ever seen! Of course, while we all worry, their stupid insurance company doctors can't squeeze him in for testing until January.

My Mom may not be able to come out. She's retaining water and the doctor thinks she has a spot on her lung. She says she feels well, though, and had a perm today. I'll know tomorrow.

Someone with no driver's license ran a stop sign this morning, hit my oldest daughter and totalled her vehicle. Thank God, she is okay.

I also had a message from a friend of Crusher. He said that Crusher committed suicide. I didn't know Crusher but I am so sorry to think that someone is in such despair that they can't bear to live.

I think tonight I'd better say a few prayers for Crusher and for all of us.

It sure seems like when trouble comes, it comes in large amounts.

Well, I know all this is depressing but I try to keep family in touch with what's going on. Talk to you later.

2 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Put that stuff in the "So it goes" category, and keep smiling. Please.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Caro said...

Jodi's not hurt and now she can buy a non gas guzzler. Sean Jr. is healthy and happy. The sun rose in the East. Cheer up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home