BAKERWOMAN

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

GOODBYE CHRISTMAS

Well, the hardest holiday of the year is over once again. Now I just have to get through the next three weeks at work. This time of year has more pressure than any other time.

I received some very nice gifts this year and I hope the gifts I gave pleased everyone else. We had a nice dinner and good company.

This week finishes up my physical therapy until I go back to the doctor in January. I can't get flexion anymore than 105 so I'll be having some arthroscopic surgery in April or May to clean things up. I hate to go three weeks without therapy. It really does offer some pain relief.

Mom goes home next Wednesday morning at 5:22 a.m. We'll have to get a room in Fresno because we're having a lot of fog right now. I dread her going back but she has medicare stuff to take care of at home and the grandchildren back there are missing her a lot. It's been a really good visit.

Hubby bought me some memory foam for our bed for Christmas. I think it will help me sleep. Last night, though, I was sleepless because I let myself take an afternoon nap. I know better. Also, I had a new Alex Cross novel that I just couldn't stop thinking about. As long as I couldn't sleep anyway, I finished it. Oh Well!

We had a huge ham for Christmas (from my company). I think tonight the rest gets frozen. We have had omelets, biscuits and gravy, fried rice and ham sandwiches. Enough already!

Mom said she has gained weight since she's been here and Hubby has too! I don't know why because I seem to be losing. I haven't been able to get back an appetite since my accident. My size twelves are getting baggy and I am 5 foot 8 inches. I have no desire to look like a stick woman so I hope I get hungry soon.

Well, there's nothing humorous today. I just wanted to update family.

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

And me!! You forgot about me!! I like to be updated too. Even when things are going a little sour for you, I like to know. So I can decide whether I need to rub my rabbit's foot or go hunt down some 4-leaf clovers on your behalf. There will be better days, Bev, really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home