BAKERWOMAN

Thursday, February 09, 2006

VACATION

Well, it looks like I may be cruising in the nude next week. I'd like to say it's because I can't yet determine what the weather may be but the truth is work is a bitch right now and I just can't seem to get off my lazy ass at home and get packed. I do have everyone ready and washed to choose from and a list ready. On the top of my list is to find a good beautician and get my hair cut. I have problem hair. It is fine and thin. I go in and point at a picture fully expecting my finished product to look the same. It never does! Once you let a beautician pick up a pair of scissors, you are at their mercy and you wind up with whatever to hell they feel like doing. I am doubly handicapped because I have to take off my glasses and can't see what they are doing!

Anyway, I can just picture everyone running from the dinner table when I show up with no clothes and a G.I. haircut. Ditto the hot tub and swimming pool. My luck would be one ancient old fart would think I look good and I wouldn't be able to get rid of him. If he is a cazillionaire, that might be okay. I'll have to ask Hubby.

Oh, and Hubby is salivating because he saw me washing up all my nice lingerie. He is thinking sex-I can tell. One of the reasons I love him is that he still desires my old, fat, sagging body. Maybe he makes believe I am someone else. Who knows?

All I really want is to not get off the ship. I want to lay on deck and read all day with my chair close to the buffet so I can eat all day, also. Hubby is already looking at the shore tours and I must admit, I am using the old crippled leg bit so that I don't have to do anything at all. I just want to rest. We'll probably compromise (which means I will feel guilty and make believe I want to do whatever he wants).

Well, talk to you all later.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Do they have special cruises for nudists? You could take one of those next year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home