BAKERWOMAN

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

BLOGGING

Never, Never, Never remove your cookies. I have finally figured out how to get my blog back. Something that is supposed to be fun shouldn't be so darn difficult.

We had a wonderful visit with all the kids and grandkids this weekend. Oh, and we had a wonderful visit with our granddogs and great grandpuppies.

I made popcorn balls which I told myself were for everyone else and finished the last one for breakfast this morning. I'm glad they're gone because my mouth is really sore.

I'm coming along well with my leg and and back to work full time after two weeks instead of the estimated four to six the doctor estimated. Lucky me!

Well, that's all for now.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Popcorn balls were yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home