BAKERWOMAN

Thursday, June 01, 2006

DOCTOR AGAIN

Well, back to LA tomorrow so I can have xrays and see the orthopoedic surgeon. It will go like this: How are you doing? (Doc) Not too badly-I think I've regained a little more flexion! (Me) How's the Pain? (Doc) Well, without moaning about it too much, some days it is still almost unbearable. (Me) Well, let's give it another year or ten because I told you you would have arthritis. (Doc) The whole process is a big waste of time and gasoline.

Originally, the doctor had told me that he would be doing arthoroscopic surgery at the end of the year time frame if my pain was still severe. I think he has backed away because the knee is such a freaking mess he doesn't think it will help. Oh Well, who cares?

Work is going well and most of the family is feeling reasonably decent right now. Who could ask for more? (Except to maybe win the lottery)

See Ya!

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Tell the doc your effin' leg hurts and to fix it, the stupid asshole!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home