BAKERWOMAN

Friday, September 08, 2006

UPDATE

If you're looking for entertainment, you shouldn't read this.

Today is depressing. It was a bad year for oranges and when I closed the books, there is a significant loss to the growers. I hope the auditor finds that I've made some huge, glaring mistake.

I'm having surgery on September 29th. I haven't had a complete recovery. Apparently, the bone graft in my knee collapsed and now the plate is down over the joint meaning I can straighten my leg even less than before and when I try to do things, I'm having quite severe pain. So now, a doctor will remove all the pins, rods and plate that I had put in last year. I'm in the process of getting ahead at work so I can have this done. My Mom is coming out to fetch and carry for me while I am down.

We had a nice weekend camping with the kids a couple of weeks ago. My husband gave up his nice new cot so I wouldn't have to get up and down off an air mattress. It was really cool at night so I slept like a log.

My best friend and I are going away tomorrow night. I can hardly wait.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Have fun with B.

Sorry your leg hurts. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home