BAKERWOMAN

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

HELLO

I've been trying to get to work early each day to have a little time to get more done. It doesn't seem to be working. I, therefore, am going to take a minute to blog.

Next weekend we go to the Nascar races in Vegas. I would be more excited but I have no "He Money" right now. The cruise was poor timing but my Hubby had his heart set on it. ("He Money is money He doesn't know about.)

I need to be like OL HOSS and figure out some way to make my pile. The lottery isn't working!
Isn't that a big surprise?

I wonder if anyone has a sure fire way to make money? I have thought of three things I could do: write a book, design and sew clothes and/or divorce my Hubby and find some rich, old, repulsive dude and convince him to marry me. Why he would, I don't know.

Well, my five minutes is up.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Caro said...

If you win the lotto, could I borrow some money to send my oldest to boarding school?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home