BAKERWOMAN

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

DUH!

Two weeks ago, I thought I had an eye infection and started using antibiotic drops in both eyes. My eyes seemed better on weekends but during the week, they got continually worse. I have an appointment at the opthamologist tomorrow so I thought I could stick it out.

Yesterday, both eyes were so bloodshot that I looked albino and they were almost buttoned shut. Needless to say, I decided not to wait until tomorrow. Guess what the optometrist said? "Are you using any new makeup?" Duh!

I'm now using a steroid in my eyes that he prescribed and my eyes are almost normal in one day.

Has anyone but me ever done anything this stupid?

Wouldn't you think it would have occured to MOI that the fact my eyes were better on the weekend would have told me something? I've never had allergies to anything before and it didn't occur to me that this could be it. Apparently, I never had an eye infection to begin with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home