BAKERWOMAN

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

TEENAGERS

My granddaughter thinks I'm prejudiced against teenagers. She must have a different outlook than I did when I was her age. I've talked to several people at work to see how they felt. Most of them felt the same way I did as a teenager. E gave me a good description. He said he felt "Bullet proof". I actually felt that way as an adult until my aging body started letting me down occasionally.

Maybe "J" just has a better head on her shoulders than I did. I hope she doesn't dwell on dying and death. Beyond using due diligence, young people should be mostly carefree. Worrying should be the parents' responsibility.

"J" is a beautiful young woman. She can sing like an angel and she had the lead in a musical at a local playhouse last year. She has a keyboard which she has learned to play very well-mostly by ear and by some tips given to her by a friend who takes piano lessons. She also has a great sense of humor. She has a great sense of style which she must have gotten from her mother because I am not stylish. I am at the "I won't wear it if it isn't comfortable" stage.

Anyway, I apologize to "J".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home