BAKERWOMAN

Saturday, October 08, 2005

MUSIC

My mom reminded me of her favorite part (not) of the trip. My brother loves to sing. All the way home he wanted to sing and wanted me to sing too. My throat was sore and I sounded like hell, but he's my little brother and I love him so sing we did. We went all the way from Old Spinning Wheel in the Parlor, to please Mr. Custer and his all time favorite "Good Bye Miss American Pie". He knows everyone of the fifty verses, I swear. Thirty miles from Home when we dropped off our oldest daughter, Mom changed vehicles. She told my husband she couldn't stand to ride with Homer and Jethro one minute longer. Her ears hurt. Imagine That!

4 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Caro said...

She should have joined in singing. Then everybody's ears would have hurt.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Turn on your word verification, BTW, and you won't get no mo' spam!

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

A story well told, kid. I trust they did not waste more money on a new ring for the soon-to-be-ex.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Actually the ex insisted on getting a new ring. I wish I could have just tightened it around his neck until he promised to get a job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home